Storm Group Roofing
Here's the deal:
* Inspection of your roof by a roofing specialist
* Gutter cleaning for up to 100 feet of gutters
* Offer included $100 repair credit for any estimate over $400
* Precision aerial measurement report (eagle view report Retail Value: $70)
* Roofing ventilation inspection (9 out of 10 are improperly ventilated)
* Photos taken of any additional areas in need of maintenance and a plan of action presented
You already know how important your roof is to your home. Protect our investment with an inspection and credit toward repairs!!
The Fine Print:
* This offer only valid if purchased through myTalk107.1 Jason & Alexis Deal (July 30, 2015) to be eligible for discount
* Service area included: Twin Cities Metro Area (call 612-559-2449 before purchasing to see if you are included in service area)
* Deal cannot be combined with other specials or offers
* Deal cannot be applied to current or past jobs
* Deal is for residential service only
* Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours
* Limit one deal per household; multiple deals may be purchased as gifts.
* Valid for asphalt shingle roofs only and for roof pitches not greater than 6/12 (walkable)
* All work is weather permitting and may be subject to change
About Storm Group Roofing
Your trusted Minneapolis roofing and general contractor
Storm Group Roofing is a highly responsive Minneapolis roofing and general contractor dedicated to helping property owners throughout Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the entire Twin Cities metro area find the exterior solutions they’re looking for.
Our team of professionals is there for you when you are ready to have the exterior of your home or commercial property restored or when a weather event creates the need for an immediate response. We are fast, we are friendly, and we will present you with a variety of options so you can make the best possible decisions for you and your property.
Our Commitment To You
When you choose us to take care of your property’s exterior needs, we promise you the following:
To provide you with an in-depth estimate that allows you to make an informed decision about your repairs.
To explain the process to you and communicate with you every step of the way.
To help you through the insurance claims process and meet the adjuster on your behalf to ensure all damage is accounted for and that the adjuster is aware of costs.
To move the entire process along as smoothly and as quickly as possible so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.